Relaxing vacations have always been a popular choice for many people, especially those who work hard every day and see themselves as constantly stressed.
While some city breaks can do just the trick, why not consider a relaxing destination that will offer you more than just a quick break from your daily life?
There are countless exotic locations around the world that will make you feel like you’re on an entirely different planet, where there’s no one to bother you and it feels like all is calm and at peace with the world.
The world is a busy place, and it’s often hard to find time to relax.
However, if you’re looking for some inspiration on where to go next year, here are 11 of the best relaxing destinations that you need to visit in 2021.
From beautiful beaches with crystal blue waters and white sands to ancient temples surrounded by lush foliage; these places will be sure to provide all the relaxation that your body needs!
So pack your bags (and don’t forget your sunscreen), because you’re going on vacation!
11 Best Relaxing Destinations You Need to Visit in 2021
– The Land Down Under has always been known as one of the best relaxing destinations in the world – think tall mountains, lots of sun, and miles of untouched land.
If you want to get away from it all, this is the perfect place for you.
The Northern Territory in Australia has amazing areas of untouched nature that will make you feel like Robinson Crusoe in Yamba accommodation for a few days.
– You’ve heard about how stunningly beautiful the Maldives are, with their white-sand beaches and picturesque lagoons, but did you know that they’re also one of the most relaxing places on Earth?
This destination offers an interesting multi-activity holiday plan which includes massages, historical sightseeing, or just lounging on the beach with nothing but your thoughts to keep you busy.
– Whether or not Hawaii needs any introduction is debatable, but there’s no denying that this is one of the world’s most popular and relaxing destinations.
It offers everything from scenic volcanic landscapes to luxurious resorts where you can spend days on end with nothing but sun, sand, and calming activities such as diving or fishing.
4. Costa Rica
– This Central American country is filled with natural beauty – rainforests filled with exotic animals, delicious food plus countless amazing sights and attractions.
At the same time, it’s a perfect place to relax and forget about your daily life for a few days — due to its unique culture and friendly attitude towards tourists and visitors alike.
5. Tonga (Tonga Islands)
– If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life without leaving civilization too far behind, it’s hard to find a better destination than the Tonga Islands.
The people there are friendly, and you can easily get around by foot or bike.
There are also numerous gorgeous beaches that offer privacy and peacefulness, but this is only one of many reasons why travelers love to visit this place.
6. Sri Lanka
– Sri Lanka has a lot to offer every type of traveler — from adventurous individuals who want to see everything from white-sand beaches with crystal clear water to ancient temples surrounded by lush scenery, to those who just want peace and quiet while lying on the beach for hours.
The best part about it is that you don’t have to choose between any of these options since they’re all here in abundance!
– From Himalayan peaks to deserts with vast rolling dunes, India is a land filled with fascinating contrasts.
Combined with the country’s rich culture and tradition, it’s no wonder so many people fall in love with this place!
No matter how hectic your life might be at home, you’ll find nothing but calmness here.
– Bali is an Indonesian island renowned for its beautiful beaches, fantastic surfing spots, and delicious food.
What’s more, it has recently become one of the world’s most popular destinations for relaxation due to its numerous spas that offer all sorts of services including massages and mud baths.
9. Palawan (Philippines)
– The Philippines is yet another destination that offers both ancient temples and natural beauties in abundance.
If you’re looking for a more laid-back way to see Palawan’s gorgeous nature, you can always lay on the beach or go kayaking during the day, and then explore its many wonders by night.
– From its buzzing cities to quiet rice fields where time seems to be standing still, it’s clear why so many people love this place.
Add friendly locals and great food into the mix, and it’s easy to understand why Vietnam is one of Asia’s best destinations for relaxation!
– Brazil has drawn millions of visitors from all across the world thanks to its gorgeous coastlines boasting long beaches with fine white sand and turquoise water that seem perfect for sunbathing or swimming.
Combined with a vibrant culture and friendly locals, Brazil will impress first-time visitors as well as those who have been here multiple times already.